Assassin's Weed Assassin's Weed

Weed?

Having never played or cared about Asssassin's creed, I was hoping that there would be at least SOMETHING related to cannabis in "Assassin's Weed". The title's a little bit misleading.

But, to be fair, I'll let you know what I thought of the animation, rather than whine about my expectations. The voice acting was alright, but you could work on the pacing a little. I wasn't too sure if the purple bird was talking since it used the EXACT same voice as the Assassin who was talking moments earlier, but I assumed it was due to the wacky tweening that was slapped on to it. The animation wasn't phenominal, but I gotta give you respect for avoiding the "paper doll" effect and actually drawing the assassin more than once.

Decent movie, congrats on the front page. Maybe google for a rhyming dictionary next time, because there was nothing "weed" about this movie.

Halloween Adventure Entry Halloween Adventure Entry

Had to log in just so I could review this

Incredible. You don't see much come through NG with such an original art style. Fluid Animation, Detailed backdrops, and impeccable choice of music make for an entry worthy of my max score.

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

Incredible

Excellent Artwork. Excellent use of animation. Excellent Nutshell version of Monkey Island. Excellent Voices.

Loved it. I feel sorry for everyone who hasn't played this game through, they don't get how truly awesome this is. I just relived the game without having to find an emulator.

Have a ten to boost the average.

WadeFulp soundboard WadeFulp soundboard

Fucking hilarious

I bet he really runs around going "Pantaloons!!"

Holy shit I actually laughed out loud at this one. Good stuff

LiquorClock responds:

One look at Waid and what comes to mind?
PANTALOONNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!@!!@!$!$@#!q1

Glad you like it, <333.

Autopsy Autopsy

Pretty Easy if you zoom in

Well there's no actually ACTS of violence so I rated you low there. Good stuff otherwise

DragRacer DragRacer

I found ya a nice bug

When your in the store, open up the Nitrous screen, and in the backgorund, you can leave the store and go into the race, WHILE THE NITROUS OXIDE SCREEN IS TILL OPEN, and while racing, if you use some nitro, then click "Buy" and click on the nitro button again, your nitro bar is replenished. Thought you might want to know.