WadeFulp soundboard WadeFulp soundboard

Fucking hilarious

I bet he really runs around going "Pantaloons!!"

Holy shit I actually laughed out loud at this one. Good stuff

LiquorClock responds:

One look at Waid and what comes to mind?
PANTALOONNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!@!!@!$!$@#!q1

Glad you like it, <333.

Autopsy Autopsy

Pretty Easy if you zoom in

Well there's no actually ACTS of violence so I rated you low there. Good stuff otherwise

DragRacer DragRacer

I found ya a nice bug

When your in the store, open up the Nitrous screen, and in the backgorund, you can leave the store and go into the race, WHILE THE NITROUS OXIDE SCREEN IS TILL OPEN, and while racing, if you use some nitro, then click "Buy" and click on the nitro button again, your nitro bar is replenished. Thought you might want to know.

Crap Os X Crap Os X

Holy Crap

If you've ever TOUCHED a Mac, you'd know that NOTHING looks like how you've showed it. the sad thing is, this thing will get fair scores cause of other dumbasses like you. Never touched a Mac, yet still think they suck. Goddamn thats just gay.

Arcade Retrollection Arcade Retrollection

Great Remakes

The only thing I saw missing was a way to get back to menus without purposely losing

Street Racer Street Racer

This is cool

This game has som much potential and I'd like to work with you on it. I dont know much ActionScript, but I can draw awesome. I think that to make it more challenging, cars should be changing lanes. You also need music. I can make a seamless loop of most songs. email me jreidel@cogeco.ca

U.N. Weapons Inspector U.N. Weapons Inspector

Some actual instructions might've been nice

Either I couldnt find em, or there are no instructions

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Noiche

"Git over here!" Aint the Sound effect from "Blood Pong"??

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Nice Game

But if you play as Orderly and press 's' on the strawberryclock level, you lose for some reason. But if you press 'd' its ok. And very funny, too

Gun Blaze: Stop-N-Go Shit Gun Blaze: Stop-N-Go Shit

Funny

It is really easy to make a health bar why didnt that dude do it? Why did he make the dudes shoot if you cant die?? Aaugh!

Funny parody.

cakemeat responds:

I Think it is because he sucks. And doesnt know how to code much more than stop(), play(), and _root.bulletsfired +=1 ///